DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recover files from damaged card?

jmorse62

Reactions
I got some nice shots today but when I took the memory card out I found I cracked in two pieces. Is there any way to get I fo off a card that looks like this?

Attachments

• 20180827_151741.jpg
    20180827_151741.jpg
    1,006 KB · Views: 21
I got some nice shots today but when I took the memory card out I found I cracked in two pieces. Is there any way to get I fo off a card that looks like this?

Short answer... no. There may be a way for a professional company to "attempt" to restore the circuits to then attempt recovery of the files, but it would be prohibitively expensive and unless you are the NSA or CIA, the information on it wouldn't be worth the expense.

Reactions: jmorse62
Thanks. Time to get a new card and head back out there. I guess I need to be a little more careful in the future.

It is very easy to recover your data from corrupt memory cards. Remo card recovery is a software which is designed with robust scanning algorithms that scan and extract every piece of data from damaged card in a few seconds. It helps to recover pictures, videos, audios, documents and many more from your memory card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d