DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red or Black?

Red or Black

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The account that I purchase my drone with, is the same account that I need to register with?

I ordered black. Vendor called after it shipped and said "we accidentally sent red, do you to send the red back and we'll ship off the black? I told them I could keep the red, since color didn't matter much -- it is definitely growing on me. Looks unique, and my fear was it would look to much like a "toy" (even though it is just a hobby) but now that I have it, I don't think it does, its the right color red.

Not sure if I would order black or red if I had to replace it.

Red. A little different. Too many white and black drones out there. Plus, people seem to be less threatened by a red drone than a black drone from my experience.

I am leaning toward the red, but black is nice too. Why did you chose the red?

I chose white, so that on the off chance I crash it in the trees or something, it should be easier to spot.

Once in the air they all look the same.

I initially ordered a RED, but turned out RED was heavily back-ordered several weeks. So,, I bought a WHITE one that I was able to get right away.

And, white is actually perfect. Because.,... there are lots of places selling custom skins (full body stickers) for the MA, and you can have any color of the rainbow via a sticker. White is probably the best base color for a sticker/skin :D

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart