DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Redwaypoints

Carhop

Reactions
Just did an update ln Googleplay for Redwaypoints on my phone and tablet now it will not open on ether one. All i get is a black screen. Any one else had this problem. I have the pro version.

Just did an update ln Googleplay for Redwaypoints on my phone and tablet now it will not open on ether one. All i get is a black screen. Any one else had this problem. I have the pro version.
I too updated Red Waypoints Pro to v2.9.4 and have the black screen. I am running it for the Mavic Mini on a Winnovo T10 Tablet, Android version 9. I see that the new upgrade now includes support for the Air 2.

I have sent the developers an email to [email protected] Suggest all others having the problem do the same.

I got this prompt response to my email to Red Waypoint

"Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on correcting this Bug from the Last update that affects some Android devices. As soon as we correct it we will make a new update.
Best regards, RedWaypoint Team"

I too updated Red Waypoints Pro to v2.9.4 and have the black screen. I am running it for the Mavic Mini on a Winnovo T10 Tablet, Android version 9. I see that the new upgrade now includes support for the Air 2.

I have sent the developers an email to [email protected] Suggest all others having the problem do the same.
have the same tablet. i emailed them they are working on the problem.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark