DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote with holder vs without holder

dwain

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I’ve just bought an iPad Mini 4 to use with my Mavic 2 Pro. I can fit the iPad mini into the remote. But I also saw the holders that help you sit your tablet on the remote. So my question is, would you still consider buying a holder for your tablet although it fits without one?

How is your evperience of with and without a holder for your tablet?

I have not purchased one for the Remote as the Ipad 2 I use just slides in and why tote around extra gear that really does not accomplish anything different then just sliding the tablet into the Remote Controllers arms. Carrying space is at a premium already.

How is your evperience of with and without a holder for your tablet?

Believe me, I am no fan of extra gear. I started out on my MP1 using the mini 4 attached to the RC. Down here in South Texas, I quickly discovered that the mini 4 was not bright enough without some sort of sunshade.

Because of that, I went with a MavMount and a Hoodman sunshade. So if you find that you need the sunshade as well and you still want to use the mini 4, then you’ll probably want to go with some sort of tablet holder.

KB

I dislike carrying extra gear and a complex setup.
I just slide the iPad Mini 4 into the controller arms. It's portable, simple.
If it is too bright out and the iPad Mini is hard o see, I use my DJI goggles...

The only reason I would use a tablet holder is to use a larger size iPad for better viewing.

Reactions: dwain
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman