DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair/Replace Turnaround Time MPP

Triple r

Reactions
Hello Everyone who loves flying their MPP as much as I do. I had contacted DJI last Friday, March 9th about a defect I noticed with my MPP. (find the link Stress Cracks). The technical support team sent me a shipping label to DJI Repair DEPT, Cerritos, CA 90703. I went to the UPS store today, Monday the 12th and shipped it to the repair facility. I shipped it in the original box and included the case number and conversation with the technical support team and a copy of my DJI Refresh. (I did not label the box DJI Refresh as some other posters did. (I forgot). I will keep you posted of my experience with the warranty process and turn around time back to my home in Eastern NC.

Reactions: ksmusa
I've sent to them on two separate occasions and both times then drone came back within two weeks. I did make a mistake the first time and sent it via my own shipper overnight Fedx. The receiver guy saw my package a set aside for a week not knowing what to do with it. When they found out it had been sitting I received my new one next day air,

I thought about sending it fedex too but I’m glad I didn’t for what you experienced. I guess the case number is tied to the shipping label. So far I have had a good expierience with Support. Will see what happens in two weeks

Hello Everyone who loves flying their MPP as much as I do. I had contacted DJI last Friday, March 9th about a defect I noticed with my MPP. (find the link Stress Cracks). The technical support team sent me a shipping label to DJI Repair DEPT, Cerritos, CA 90703. I went to the UPS store today, Monday the 12th and shipped it to the repair facility. I shipped it in the original box and included the case number and conversation with the technical support team and a copy of my DJI Refresh. (I did not label the box DJI Refresh as some other posters did. (I forgot). I will keep you posted of my experience with the warranty process and turn around time back to my home in Eastern NC.

Update: I just checked the UPS Teacking info, the MPP reached the repair facility in Cerritos, CA at 9:54am today! It went out for shipment last Monday at 957pm. Only 4 days from NC to CA by ground!.... so far so good.

from what I remember, they do some forensics on the data, check the mechanical components, then ship you a replacement. The only process quicker is opt for the DJI refresh express. I’m not at all sure what is involved but as I recall, it bypasses the analysis and jumps right to replacement. But I would clarify that with a DJI rep, I’ve slept since then lol

Last edited:

Update: my MPP was shipped out on Monday the 12th at 10pm. It arrived in Cerritos CA at 10am on Friday the16th. They covered and completed repairs to the top shell (canopy), tested and now being shipped out today or tomorrow. I am anticipating delivery my residence in NC by the 27th at the latest. If that is the case it would be two weeks and one day. I never had to follow up with them but DJI support have been wonderful with updates and tracking progress along the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329