DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rob at Thunderdrones

dhuchz

Reactions
Had a little incident with a tree branch a few weeks back and reading on this forum I heard about Rob. Rob was very knowledgeable when talking with me and I decided to send him my Mavic. I sent it on a Wednesday and got it back the following Saturday. It looked brand new and performed better than when I sent it to him.
The price he charged was more than fair and if anything else goes wrong, it's definitely going to Rob again!

Just wanted to add my similar, positive experience with Rob @ Thunderdrones. My Mavic's gimbal and IMU had been broken in a crash and he was extremely communicative about my issues.

He spent several hours over a weekend working on diagnosing all of the problems, and he worked out a solution with me that I felt good about (under the circumstances anyway, considering the Mavic was essentially totaled... ). Not only this, he he had offered excellent advice before I'd even sent him the drone.

Rob / Thunderdrones comes highly recommend for whatever DJI drone issue you might have.

Thanks Rob!

Ben

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman