DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Sailing to an island everyone said was no good

Vernon

Reactions
Sailing to a tiny island in the middle of no-where that others told me not to bother with? Should I stay or should I just push on? I've always pushed back against doing what others said so of course I decided to go check out Savu, a tiny one town island in-between Timor and Sumba, Indonesia. I left from Rote and had a last minute crew member join me.So happy to be exploring these remote parts of the world again.Thanks for watching

Another great video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Vernon
Sailing to a tiny island in the middle of no-where that others told me not to bother with? Should I stay or should I just push on? I've always pushed back against doing what others said so of course I decided to go check out Savu, a tiny one town island in-between Timor and Sumba, Indonesia. I left from Rote and had a last minute crew member join me.So happy to be exploring these remote parts of the world again.Thanks for watching

I was mesmerized, as usual, by this episode. Beautiful scenes drone flights, narration, and we are all living the life of a seagoing explorer vivaciously through your wonderful films.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Vernon and Joeblow
I was mesmerized, as usual, by this episode. Beautiful scenes drone flights, narration, and we are all living the life of a seagoing explorer vivaciously through your wonderful films.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale, very nice comment. I'm trying to up my story telling game and this was the first video that I feel is a good improvement.

Thanks Dale, very nice comment. I'm trying to up my story telling game and this was the first video that I feel is a good improvement.
Actually I meant vicariously but vivaciously will do as well! Good luck to you as always and I really miss Marie.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman