DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Diego "Pilot" onto my 4th DJI

TommyGun

Reactions
Well like many of you I pre-ordered my Mavic on launch day at like 8pm PST from DJI.com and just got the e-mail like the rest of you, pending delivery. I started with a Phantom V1.1 in early 2014 I bought used off Craigslist, sold it and got a Phantom 2 Vision, sold that and got a Phantom 3 Pro, and then just last night sold my P3P to offset some of my Mavic cost. I'm currently droneless until my Mavic comes for the first time in over 2 years. Hope I don't get any special requests from family for drone action, although Halloween is coming up and seeing as the mavic order is postponed I may end up letting some people down. Hopefully they don't mind a little Hubsan X4 action haha. Anyways, thats it. Let's see who gets this thing first!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Tommy .
I hope you find it helpful here and if you can't find what you seek..just ask :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo