DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sanibel Island Lighthouse Morning Sunrise

Great video, music and setting! Smoothly flown! I was thinking I need a beach chair to park on the beach!

Reactions: Vapor069
This brought back memories of a trip to Florida 30 years ago. My wife and I vacationed at Lehigh Acres Golf Resort although we did 2,500 miles touring round the State. Sanibel island was one of the places we visited of course.

This brought back memories of a trip to Florida 30 years ago. My wife and I vacationed at Lehigh Acres Golf Resort although we did 2,500 miles touring round the State. Sanibel island was one of the places we visited of course.
Thank you! ☺️ 30 years?! You're past due for another visit!

Very nice flying but in the editing it disturbed me to see the lack of continuity in editing similar scenes as you jumped from one scene to the next. Rather I would have liked all the same same subject placed in a chronological order such as multiple views of sunset and multiple views of lighthouse. The back and forth dizzied me
Dale
Miami

Enjoyed the video. Awesome fishing spot. Kept looking for some fish but went by too fast. Keep it up. ?

Very nice flying but in the editing it disturbed me to see the lack of continuity in editing similar scenes as you jumped from one scene to the next. Rather I would have liked all the same same subject placed in a chronological order such as multiple views of sunset and multiple views of lighthouse. The back and forth dizzied me
Dale
Miami
Thank you for the feedback, Dale! I generally edit clips in chronological order, but decided to try something different to keep interest because the video is so long! ? I didn't want to bore anyone, but will keep that in mind for the next video!

Enjoyed the video. Awesome fishing spot. Kept looking for some fish but went by too fast. Keep it up. ?
Thank you! It's nearly impossible to see fish with such a small screen and bright sunshine, I generally catch dolphins and manatees by accident. Amazing how much of a difference time of day and clouds make!

Really nice!! I'll be there in a few weeks with my Drone. looking forward to the brief trip and droning in and around Sanibel. any tips?? or favorite drone spots, besides the lighthouse?

Really nice!! I'll be there in a few weeks with my Drone. looking forward to the brief trip and droning in and around Sanibel. any tips?? or favorite drone spots, besides the lighthouse?
Awesome! The Sanibel Causeway is nice, I fly out there all the time. Just have to keep an eye out on commercial air traffic, depending on time of day or day of the week.

Excellent - will definitely do the causeway - thanks.
Blind Pass, the Lighthouse, the Causeway, maybe Mucky Duck area - we always go to RC Otter, Bowman's beach and by the Beach view cottage.... I am worried about flocks of birds at the beach.

Excellent - will definitely do the causeway - thanks.
Blind Pass, the Lighthouse, the Causeway, maybe Mucky Duck area - we always go to RC Otter, Bowman's beach and by the Beach view cottage.... I am worried about flocks of birds at the beach.
Great flying spots, parking availability and parking fees are horrible though... especially during season!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak