DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screw set

Tesadorn

Reactions
Does anyone know of a company in the US selling screw sets? I am in need of 2 gimbal screws (to mount gimbal to plate).... so far china seems like the only option..... :(

Mavic Pro screws can be found on eBay. For example, here.

@Thunderdrones may have the screws you need and be able to sell them to you specifically.

See how I placed an at (@) symbol in front of his username. This is a way to notify the user that they have been mentioned in a thread. Now we wait for his reply to determine if he indeed has the set of screws you need and can provide assistance. Please support the resident vendors of the site like Thunder when possible. :)

Reactions: Former Member
The link I shared above shows the package will be shipped from "Humble, United States".

It's also NOT a screw set..... ? Its a Vib plate.. they are plentiful.. I could have one from amazon tomorrow... No need as I already have one new in the pack...
Thanks though!

It's also NOT a screw set..... ? Its a Vib plate.. they are plentiful.
Yes, sir. It seems nobody sells just screw sets. The plate does come with screws though and I thought those were the screws you were seeking. My apologies for trying to be helpful.

Yes, sir. It seems nobody sells just screw sets. The plate does come with screws though and I thought those were the screws you were seeking. My apologies for trying to be helpful.
Actually screw set are sold, I just cant find any US suppliers... Either way thanks for the link...

Excel Drones in Michigan has what I need (shoulder screws that mount the gimbal itself) and said they could help!

Went to visit Excell... He gave me a set no charge..... Nice guy!!!!! It's cool to see a hobby store... different from my youth but a hobby store non the less!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting