DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Second flight, what do you think?

HiYa

Reactions
Hey all!

My second video, please give me feedback about the video. What do you think is good and what could be better? Learning Premiere and video editing :)

Reactions: mavic53
Not bad for your second flight, but not ready for prime time sharing (I didn't even show my wife any flight videos until I'd been flying for a couple months). I'd say it would only be interesting to someone who lives there - you started loosing me on the first too long shot of a highway with half the frame blown sky. You were shooting in hard high contrast conditions, which are extremely difficult to balance. If it were my video I wouldn't have bothered working on an edit. The music is nondescript, so not offensive, but not what I would call good either, it might get on my nerves if I watched the whole thing. Don't know what you mean about filters - did you shoot with a filter over the lens or use a filter when editing? Keep working on smooth cinematic camera movements (takes a lot of practice). Have fun.

Reactions: HiYa
did you shoot with a filter over the lens or use a filter when editing? Keep working on smooth cinematic camera movements (takes a lot of practice). Have fun.

Thanks for your reply. No did not use filter over the lens.. Used Luts on Premiere while editing the video. It takes time to make cinematic movements, but keep updated! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18