DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sekinchan, rice bowl of Malaysia

MPone

Reactions
Sekinchan is a small town on the west coast of Malaysia. It is home to the Paddy Processing Factory, with a museum about the local rice industry. The elaborate Nan Tian Temple (Wishing Tree Temple) sits in one of the town's many rice fields at Pantai Redang (Redang Beach). The Wishing Tree is draped with wishing red ribbons.

Reactions: CvCow
I watched the video on YouTube. Allow me a few observations. Good flying. However, you had a lot of trouble with focus on the ground level shots. Watch that. It looks like some of shots were shot in very low light, so you ended up with a lot of noise in your video. You know there are ways to remove that In After Effects and via third party apps.
Questions: What are the fires in the field for?

Reactions: MPone
I watched the video on YouTube. Allow me a few observations. Good flying. However, you had a lot of trouble with focus on the ground level shots. Watch that. It looks like some of shots were shot in very low light, so you ended up with a lot of noise in your video. You know there are ways to remove that In After Effects and via third party apps.
Questions: What are the fires in the field for?
Yes ground shots are not good due to poor lighting. I didn't have the Studio version of DR to remove the noise. I have to get cube lights in the future to improve lighting.
They burn the harvested rice stalks to prepare for new planting season.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet