DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Anyway. Yes I got the same update this morning. Since quite a few people aren't receiving any shipping information, I wonder if they are just changing the shipping status to make customers happy. But I've had a few negative experiences with DJI in the past so I have a biased opinion.
You know it’s FUNNY i was thinking the same thing.....slick move if they are ...... Hmmmmmm

I ordered the Pro + Fly More + Extra battery from the DJI store during the event at 10:35 EST, order status has changed this morning to Shipped but no tracking information as yet. At the time of ordering it did warn that the products had different availability dates and therefore shipment could be delayed so to order separately if a problem but I just put the order through as one. The drone and fly more have a 3-5 day delivery estimate, whereas the battery is 3-7 days, that hasn't changed since they went live. I'll be more than happy if it does arrive within a week or so, considering the fiasco with the original and having to wait so many months for CVP to deliver my day one preorder.

I ordered the Pro + Fly More + Extra battery from the DJI store during the event at 10:35 EST, order status has changed this morning to Shipped but no tracking information as yet. At the time of ordering it did warn that the products had different availability dates and therefore shipment could be delayed so to order separately if a problem but I just put the order through as one. The drone and fly more have a 3-5 day delivery estimate, whereas the battery is 3-7 days, that hasn't changed since they went live. I'll be more than happy if it does arrive within a week or so, considering the fiasco with the original and having to wait so many months for CVP to deliver my day one preorder.
I guess it's really no big deal. We will all get our drones at some point. It's just like new releases for any other technology. It never really goes a hundred percent smoothly.

"I wonder if they are just changing the shipping status to make customers happy."

I notice that since the shipping status was changed to SHIPPED, I no longer see the Refund button on the My-Orders page. So I do hope I've not wandered into a lobster pot here. Still early days I suppose, but still no tracking number (UK).

Last edited:
"I wonder if they are just changing the shipping status to make customers happy."

I notice that since the shipping status was changed to SHIPPED, I no longer see the Refund button on the My-Orders page. So I do hope I've not wandered into a lobster pot here. Still early days I suppose, but still no tracking number (UK)
DJI is still processing orders and they will be marked shipped ready for pick up by the shipper. Once in the shippers hands and logistics is processed, you will then receive your tracking number.

I notice that since the shipping status was changed to SHIPPED, I no longer see the Refund button on the My-Orders page. So I do hope I've not wandered into a lobster pot here. Still early days I suppose, but still no tracking number (UK)
Yeah. No kidding. We will see....I mean that’s the risk we take buying from a company that we are all aware has crappy customer service.

Reactions: smartdrone
DJI is still processing orders and they will be marked shipped ready for pick up by the shipper. Once in the shippers hands and logistics is processed, you will then receive your tracking number.
You know better than I do. Let’s see what happens.

Further to my post above about my order, I've just had an email from DJI titled "Part of DJI Store order number nnn has shipped" showing that my Pro has shipped but the Fly More and extra battery are marked as "Will come later". So despite the warning at the time of ordering that they wouldn't split the order, they have done.

Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
You do realize that the item are shown as set to ship "within 1 day after receiving payment", right?

I ordered mine on Thursday morning at 8:30 am Pacifier Time, went through the Affirm company to provide payment (which was confirmed yesterday at 8:30 am) and got my shipping notification this morning at 3:54 am. So, everything's right on schedule.

Being the first day of sales, and knowing what some people went through when they ordered the Mavic Pro on its release, I'd think you'd focus on the obvious rather than huffing and puffing about how "NOT happy!" you are; they are shipping drones immediately and seem to have solved at least some of the supply issues the original Mavics suffered.

If you're already unhappy because DJI is living up to their shipping policy, enough to cancel your order (that part is truly laughable), then I thank you for not being in the mix with DJI customer support in the future and getting them mad at the rest of us because they have to deal with the likes of you.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? But hey, at least you showed them, huh?

Last edited:
You do realize that the item are shown as set to ship "within 1 day after receiving payment", right?

I ordered mine on Thursday morning at 8:30 am, went through the Affirm company to provide payment (which was confirmed yesterday at 8:30 am) and got my shipping notification this morning at 3:54 am. So, everything's right on schedule.

Being the first day of sales, and knowing what some people went through when they ordered the Mavic Pro on its release, I'd think you'd focus on the obvious rather than huffing and puffing about how "NOT happy!" you are; they are shipping drones immediately and seem to have solved at least some of the supply issues the original Mavics suffered.

If you're already unhappy because DJI is living up to their shipping policy, enough to cancel your order (that part is truly laughable), then I thank you for not being in the mix with DJI customer support in the future and getting them mad at the rest of us because they have to deal with the likes of you.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? But hey, at least you showed them, huh?
Good Lord relax. Haha Let them be angry.

Reactions: smartdrone
Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
I ordered about twenty minutes into the presentation and got shipping confirmation and tracking number that same day.

Delivery Tuesday

Reactions: kaitiura
Shipped Thursday. Arriving by Wednesday.
Sweet. Must be nice. I ordered mine at 11am Thursday. Nada....
I had an expedited shipping coupon that DJI sent me right after I purchased the drone. I asked them if I could use the coupon since I have just ordered the drone and they told me no...I would have to cancel my order and resubmit it with the expedited shipping LOL. Oh well.

No. I understand his frustration. When you order the Drone it says that it will be shipped out in one business day. I ordered mine on Thursday and there is no updated shipping information. I ended up calling them and they told me that it won't be shipped out one business day because I ordered something else besides the Drone to go along with it so it's going to take upwards of a week for it to be shipped out. All I ordered was a charger you would assume that they have that in stock.
Not entirely true. In addition to the M2Pro, I added the Fly More package and it shipped right away and has already made it from China to Tennessee, ready to make its finally leg of its journey to Southern California.

Sweet. Must be nice. I ordered mine at 11am Thursday. Nada....
I had an expedited shipping coupon that DJI sent me right after I purchased the drone. I asked them if I could use the coupon since I have just ordered the drone and they told me no...I would have to cancel my order and resubmit it with the expedited shipping LOL. Oh well.
I wonder if the "expedited shipping" coupons will be getting people shipment of drones pre-shipped to the US as opposed to having theirs shipped from China...? Surely DJI must have shipped DONE drones to the US for dispersal here when the product released, since they obviously already had some here for reviewers to use.
Got my shipping confirmation around 4 am Pacific Time today but no confirmation or delivery date on FedEx site yet (almost 8 am).

I'm happy to wait a week to get mine if that's what it's going to be! Having read all the complaints about orders taking months when the Mavic Pro released, shipping new units a day after receiving payment shows DJI is learning as they go. They're growing faster than they can keep up with on the customer service end, but some of the comments here are crazy impatient when you consider how far they've come.

Did anyone else get the tracking number for FedEx and looked it up? The darn thing is shipping from CHINA! Will be here Wednesday!

Btw used PayPal - worked like a charm. Got Pro 2 with flymore.

Not entirely true. In addition to the M2Pro, I added the Fly More package and it shipped right away and has already made it from China to Tennessee, ready to make its finally leg of its journey to Southern California.
Wow that’s weird. DJI them selves told me that that’s how they are shipping things out. Very strange. But good for you

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom