DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Shld be here anytime, was orig for wednesday! Cant wait
1f098f3a9241c3483646d732e30328ff.jpg
Do you know what day fed ex picked up your package from DJI in Shenzhen, CN?
Just curious because fed ex picked up mine on Sunday and....... patiently waiting.

Whoa, so much for that. My tracking numbers just started working, and both show delivery by this Wednesday at 4:30pm, even though they're still in Shenzhen. Seems unlikely to get it here in two days, but I've had lightning fast shipping from China before, so maybe.

I have no proof of this but my hunch is that they are already stateside but in sort of a pre-ship status - since FedEX has the originating location as Shenzhen it still appears as if they are in China. Kind of like when you ship something USPS and sometimes the tracking doesn't update until 8 hours before you get the package.

IMG_1877.JPG
Horrible. It came 2 days early. Thankfully wife was home to sign for it. This is absurd. DJI did not deliver on the anticipated day. What if someone was not here to sign for it! [emoji23]

**** mine got pushed back until thursday vs wednesday original time. In Hong Kong now.

Ordered the Pro on the 23rd, shipped on the 24th, sitting in Anchorage, Alaska since the 26th. Initial delivery date was for the 28th.

Ordered the Pro on the 23rd, shipped on the 24th, sitting in Anchorage, Alaska since the 26th. Initial delivery date was for the 28th.
I’m in the same boat... well...plane. Hopefully it get released as soon as the customs people get to work this morning Alaska time.

Well miss my first Fedex delivery attempt of my Mavic 2. I wasn’t expecting it to be delivered till tomorrow.[emoji53]

IMG_1264.JPG

Ordered the basic package M2P late on the 25th and just got shipping confirmation today 27th. Not sure how long it takes to get to the U.K. but will be flying it by this weekend I hope [emoji106]

Second quick observations:

1. This thing is stupid fast in sport mode.
2. Not sold on Ocusync 2.0. Picture clarity on device is certainly better, but range is not improved. When you get on the edge of interference, it takes longer to reacquire signal, leading to a slight feeling of panic, lol.

I've read through this thread and can't see anyone else mentioning having their order part-shipped as I have (Mavic 2 Pro shipped but Fly More & Extra Battery marked as "Will come later"). The invoice attached to the email is only for the drone. The order hasn't split online, it just shows the original order and it's marked as shipped. Has anyone else had their order part-shipped like me? I ordered during the event, got a shipping notice on Saturday, it's taken DHL until this evening to get it out of Shenzhen and there's no estimated delivery date as yet. Not complaining as I waited 4-5 months for my day one preorder of the Mavic.

I’m in the same boat... well...plane. Hopefully it get released as soon as the customs people get to work this morning Alaska time.
Same with me. Stuck in Alaska. I ordered 10 minutes into the live stream. Thought I would be first to get it. Looks like I'll be last!

Mine is also stuck in Clearance Hel, aka Alaska
I wanted to use it at a wedding this weekend, I really hope they get this straight

It's weird that the DJI website says shipped but no tracking and carrier is TBA
yet the mobile app has the tracking number. what u doin DJI

Arrived     .jpg My wife signed for it, and I won't be home for about two hours

Not too bad, ordered Thursday late, delivered Monday

Ordered parts of accessory package after I finished paying for M2P. Just received shipping info TODAY.
Suggest ordering separately

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman