DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but instead is showing up today. I am actually pleasantly surprised with DJI this time, although I will say none of the FedEx updates made any sense. The drone was spending a lot of time going back and fourth between western and eastern hemispheres.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
[emoji16]. My M2p arrived one day early but was sent to local Walgreens for me to pick up instead of delivery. Never heard of that before. At least I'll get it earlier than expected. Gonna be a long work day.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Received mine a few minutes ago, is it supposed to rest on the motors in the front when folded? seems weird

Ordered Mavic 2 Pro plus Flymore Combo on Friday morning. Just delivered a day early. It's sitting here on my desk, but I can't leave work to play with it until tonight.

Reactions: Ldcfla
Just signed for mine!!! I went to get the college books anyways... got home, 20 mins later, delivery is here. Wow lol. Talk about cutting it close lol.

Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but instead is showing up today. I am actually pleasantly surprised with DJI this time, although I will say none of the FedEx updates made any sense. The drone was spending a lot of time going back and fourth between western and eastern hemispheres.
Same - mine was scheduled for tomorrow but just got updated for today! Seattle, WA via Shenzhen and Ankorage, AK. I’ll be running home from work early and finding an excuse to work from home tomorrow so I can take it out over lunch.

Mine just showed up in Chicago as well. It was delayed yesterday in Customs & scheduled for Wednesday, but magically showed up today. Thankfully my wife was home today & signed for it. Otherwise I would have been scrambling to try to figure out how to get it out of the Depot.
Leaving work early!!!

Mine did the same - delivered a day early in Seattle this morning, and left outside my front door with the Fly More kit - NO signature required. Oy... Good thing I was home!

Reactions: NetDep
Mine did the same - delivered a day early in Seattle this morning, and left outside my front door with the Fly More kit - NO signature required. Oy... Good thing I was home!

If they have your signature on file they will just leave it. That's how I have it set up with FedEx. And in fact I just received a delivery text message.

Mine just showed up in Chicago as well. It was delayed yesterday in Customs & scheduled for Wednesday, but magically showed up today. Thankfully my wife was home today & signed for it. Otherwise I would have been scrambling to try to figure out how to get it out of the Depot.
Leaving work early!!!
Did tracking show it would be early or did it just show up?

Amazing shipping performance. Received the tracking number on Saturday morning and received the package today (Tuesday) effectively shipped from the factory in China and delivered to my home in 3 days! On top of it all ONE DAY EARLY!!

My tracking number changed from Wednesday to Thursday delivery, but at least it's on the move now, currently in Lantau Island, HK, soon on its way to Seattle. That works for me, just a few days ago I thought I might have screwed myself out of the entire first production run by waiting too long to order.

Considering how anticipated this thing was, I'm impressed with how well they're doing so far. This is my first DJI product but I've read all about their past customer service issues. Decided to take a chance on them and am so far pleasantly relieved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial