DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro

Makes you wonder why DJI had a Mini 3 Launch Event with no units shipping to most parts of the world. That just pisses off your customers. I also wish it wasn't a Chinese product that I am supporting but I won't get into that.

I am half tempted to cancel my Bestbuy pre-order who immediately took my ~$1300 and just purchase when they are available off the shelves.

Reactions: johnmont250
Getting a bit more frustrating now that people who ordered later than others are seeing theirs start shipping 12 hours or so ago, yet those who ordered right at opening are still waiting.

Not exactly sure what’s going on over there at DJI but they really seem to have hosed up US shipments on this one.

Erik

Just checked with DJI and here's their response...

As per checking, your package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. But due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. Your kind patience and understanding are higher appreciated. Please keep an eye on your tracking from time to time for the updates since anytime soon the UPS will update with date for shipping and delivery.
Update:

UPS tracking finally shows that it is on the way. Shipped from Ontario, California.

My Fly More Plus kit will arrive Saturday.
The drone itself is "sitting on a truck at a UPS facility waiting to be processes" according to DJI chat this morning. They can't tell me what facility, only that the drone is in the US.

My Fly More Plus kit will arrive Saturday.
The drone itself is "sitting on a truck at a UPS facility waiting to be processes" according to DJI chat this morning. They can't tell me what facility, only that the drone is in the US.
I am in the same boat. Looks like I will have the fly more kit today and the actual drone is “sitting on a truck at UPS” but UPS site only says label created. I guess we will have plenty of time to charge those batteries 🙄

Reactions: Coskier and Torque
So I decided to wait in the queue at DJI to see if I could get an update on the Mini 3 shipping status. This is what they told me:

Please be convinced that the original estimated shipping time of your order is May 31st. But the tracking info has been synced to the UPS system on May 25/26, which caused it to generate the tracking number but no tracking information considering the huge number of packages could not be scanned in time. Based on UPS feedback, the tracking information is expected to be updated no later than June 4th local time. Your kind patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Reactions: Torque
So I decided to wait in the queue at DJI to see if I could get an update on the Mini 3 shipping status. This is what they told me:

Please be convinced that the original estimated shipping time of your order is May 31st. But the tracking info has been synced to the UPS system on May 25/26, which caused it to generate the tracking number but no tracking information considering the huge number of packages could not be scanned in time. Based on UPS feedback, the tracking information is expected to be updated no later than June 4th local time. Your kind patience and understanding are highly appreciated.
I received almost the same message but it was on March 30 and the date they gave for the updated information was June 1…

I received almost the same message but it was on March 30 and the date they gave for the updated information was June 1…
Check your date.

I chatted with DJI this morning and they said my m3P should be picked up by UPS today. Just checked with UPS and they do in fact have it and scheduled to be delivered on June 7. There is hope after all.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
I chatted with DJI this morning and they said my m3P should be picked up by UPS today. Just checked with UPS and they do in fact have it and scheduled to be delivered on June 7. There is hope after all.
Same here.

1654243597667.png

Last edited:
UPS shows my drone coming Tuesday (when I will be in Italy). The FMC+ tomorrow. DJI still doesn’t show that UPS has my drone. Such a messed up process they have. Mavic 3 release was the same way. Burned twice, I won’t be ordering things direct from DJI based on delivery dates again.

I ordered the Mini / RC combo and an extended fly more kit within the first hour of announcement. I then ordered the regular fly more kit two hours later.

Both now show movement and delivery on the 7th.

I ordered the Mini / RC combo and an extended fly more kit within the first hour of announcement. I then ordered the regular fly more kit two hours later.

Both now show movement and delivery on the 7th.
Mine just showing movement for the flight more combo and delivery on the 7th as well, so far nothing from the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki