DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shorter range lately

Costa Rica Guy

Reactions
I have had my Mavic Pro about a year and a half and have logged nearly 300 flights and 1,200,000 +\- feet travelled with my longer flight being about 15,000. In the last few weeks I have noticed that when I get to around 2500 feet I start to get weak signal warnings. I live on the beach and fly from altitude with no interference and always full on satellite coverage. Has something changed in one of the new firmware updates that I have not heard about?

Have you just recently done an update?
If you have.......
I definitely have and the issue started sometime after, but I posted here to see if others have same problem, otherwise, how does one tell what to attribute it.to?

I definitely have and the issue started sometime after, but I posted here to see if others have same problem, otherwise, how does one tell what to attribute it.to?

IF that is the ONLY thing you have done, changed nothing else, and are still flying in the same environment...
it would tend to "point" to the update. The past year or so, updates seem to have been "hobbling" the aircraft in various aspects of the feature set advertised....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123