DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Show me the Money... Show us your Drone!"

It is the aftermarket charger, so that you can charge all your batts in one go. So about 1 hour to charge 3 batteries. Not like the OEM unit from Dji that charges one, and then the next one, and the next one.

Nice, thank you! Now, what's it called so I can see if I want to buy it?

Found it on amazon. There's no drawbacks to using this? No risk to the batteries or faster degradation in them over time because of the way they're being charged or anything?

df1e974a39ad56a6f6b712280bcb500c.jpg

Christmas in May

Found it on amazon. There's no drawbacks to using this? No risk to the batteries or faster degradation in them over time because of the way they're being charged or anything?

We are a bit off topic here, sorry to the OP, but watch youtube videos on it. So far there is no negatives about it. Waiting on mine to arrive :)

I have a question for you that antenna upgrade you did does it make a difference can you go further or is it about the same
probably only 20% improvement in range, and the penetration got a slight improvement, with a huge drawbacks of portability and narrow directional beam signal. It's not worth it trust me I'm just trying and experimenting, search a thread for dbs mode antenna and someone posted that fpvlr yagi antenna gives him 13km in wifi congested area with a screenshot.

Reactions: djhoodrich
20170310_174352.jpg 20170311_104504.jpg
Hey guys,

Looking for pictures of your non stock drones. Whether it's wrapped in skins, plastered with stickers, hydro-dipped or accessorized with 20 different items, show us what you've got!

How do you like that multi-charger?

And the antenna mod??
I love the charger the antenna mod I should have left his stock the difference wasn't that much and it takes so long to set up screwing in the extra antennas it's too much of a hassle just ordered a second controller so I can go back to the regular

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR