DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Show me the Money... Show us your Drone!"

I love the charger the antenna mod I should have left his stock the difference wasn't that much and it takes so long to set up screwing in the extra antennas it's too much of a hassle just ordered a second controller so I can go back to the regular
I have the iTelite antenna but with the powered 3w Sunhans amplifiers. Makes a WORLD of difference.

Is this your youtube channel?
What is the name of the led that u velcro to your frontside mavic, the 1 with 16leds
And where can i get 1?
All i can find is flash fill product with 3.5jack for selfie -.-"
Thanks sir

Last edited:
Ignore my previous post
I just read your comment on that video
I'm gonna get some and plug out it's 3.5mm jack
How is the light? Is it strong enough for night time?
Any balancing issue?

Ignore my previous post
I just read your comment on that video
I'm gonna get some and plug out it's 3.5mm jack
How is the light? Is it strong enough for night time?
Any balancing issue?

The light is OK but the lights I have that are on my landing gear are awesome they are superbright
9976b030e960903adb2cdd9ed770e75a.jpg

Reactions: EdricJ
What is the name of the led that u velcro to your frontside mavic, the 1 with 16leds
And where can i get 1?
Thanks sir

Yes that me

How can you say that you spent at least $1056 on this drone to spend another 20 bucks is nothing

H e l l I spent at least $40 just on stickers man you need to quit it

Hahaha i apologize for my logic
I usually go for the best value for money before buying things
My mavic is.... one of the things i bought on impulse
Didnt regret it though
And yes i found $13 pgytech a bit to expensive for me
And it wont fit neatly in the bag
I hope i didnt offend u in any way

Nice ones. Where do you get custom stickers from? Mine is called Hugin, like one of Odins birds. Each day at dawn, it flyes out and reports his findings back to me.

I'd like a gold sticker for the batteries, custom name and logo sticker, to mark my bird.

And where can i get 1?
Thanks sir

The light is OK but the lights I have that are on my landing gear are awesome they are superbright
9976b030e960903adb2cdd9ed770e75a.jpg

May I ask "Why?" If I fly my Mavic out in the dark I actually don't want it to be seen because it's just plainly illegal. lol

May I ask "Why?" If I fly my Mavic out in the dark I actually don't want it to be seen because it's just plainly illegal. lol
Afternoon photography at the beach?
Definitely not for high altitude purpose as the distance that that product can cover is a little further than an armreach

Afternoon photography at the beach?
Definitely not for high altitude purpose as the distance that that product can cover is a little further than an armreach
Still don't get it. But I guess this product is just not made for me ^^. So I hope people find a useful purpose for it :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78