"Show me the Money... Show us your Drone!"

Here is mine
dsc01881-jpg.15667

Attachments

• DSC01881.JPG
    DSC01881.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 330
Looks cool! Where'd you get the decals?
The camo decals came from Decal Girl ant the eyes and mouth I got off eBay. The numbers are just standard 1/4 inch vinyl numbers.

This makes the most sense to me. The white color should give some extra camouflage against a bright sky during day flights. But then you have a quite bright thingy flying in the night ... I guess it depends when you want to use it most.
LoL, yes, i agree. Luckily here where i am from no one cares that you are flying anything. People dont even look at you or complain. I have never tried to fly at night, but might in the future just to see how it is.

This is my Lil' Dragon kit. The iPad is in the holder and connected to the RC (you can barely see the RC antenna over the top). Behind the scene is my Nikon P510 sitting on an Ambico Tripod. Haven't really used it much out in the field. Mostly for pics like this for now. Had it a few years before my Lil' Dragon was hatched though...
Lil' Dragon kit.jpg

EBay wrap $10 went on ok. Not a bad got for 1st attempt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170709-144014.jpg
    Screenshot_20170709-144014.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 49
Not much to show above standard, but have been very inspired by the contributions made!
My two penneth (contribution) is one of these.., if you have the crappy intel modem in iPhone 7+ you’ll have maybe come across the ‘weak satellite’ message when trying to use active track. This little beauty totally cures it. I managed to score this for £60 from a secondhand shop and it works a dream!!
(Bad Elf Pro receiver) :)))
ec673c2f1c5907d86ff8381238c386d7.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998