DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

This one looks pretty good, better layout than some of the other cheap eBay cases, the foam looks a bit more purpose like.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401248314401

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
ebd491485cb6054d9a6bc0d18481853e.jpg

Anyone know if an Ipad Air will fit in the Lowepro Slingshot edge 150 or 250?

Looks like polystyrene padding though, sprayed black, as opposed to polyester foam. Polystyrene is brittle and prone to pieces snapping off.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

In the description it says the material is EPP, did a google search EPP apparently is more durable than EPS (Polystyrene)

Reactions: M4RK
IMG_7179.JPG IMG_7181.JPG IMG_7183.JPG IMG_7186.JPG IMG_7188.JPG In the spirit of finding old bags - I think I found a nearly ideal case in the back oh my closet. This is a Targus portable DVD case with shoulder strap. I think you can still buy them on amazon. I took the black inserts out of the original Mavic box and they fit perfectly inside this case. It's like it was made for it. I have the Mavic, 2 batteries and controller in the original molded inserts and the charger tucked underneath the insert. Room for more under there as well. I bought a Solo backpack ($45) for when I need to take my laptop and the Targus case fits perfectly in the front compartment of the backpack. Lots of room for extras. I thought this was going to be temporary until I bought a purpose designed bag but I'm liking it so much I may just stick with it permanently.

I received my MC cases "Compact Edition" and it is being SENT BACK!!
It isn't big enough.... I took some pictures to show what it looks like when the Mavic and the accessories are loaded into the case..... When you try to close the lid.... you have to mash it down about an inch.... which puts all that pressure on the battery charger cable... over time this will damage/ruin the charger cable.
Also, this is a "cheep" generic case..... and although it serves it's purpose and is ok, the whole thing is just too small all the way around.... The OUTSIDE Dimensions are 6" high / tall x 13" wide x 11' deep

IMG_0336.JPG IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0338.JPG IMG_0339.JPG

Reactions: Tahoe
If anyone is interested in a brand new DJI bag that comes in the Fly More Combo let me know....I got my Fly More Combo today and opted to get a hard case instead. Would let it go for $45 plus actual shipping costs.....hit me up if interested.

I had a B&W type 3000 case collecting dust, so decided to salvage and modify the inserts that were previously modified to fit my P3P controller with DBS and FPVLR boosted (amps) antennas. Not bad for quick hack job!

Now I can fit EVERYTHING I need: 4 batteries (1 already on Mavic - extra battery slot shown with power cord and extra SD card in it), extra props (in eye-glass case), Mavic (in gopro accessory bag), controller with USB/Lightning cable installed, charger and charging hub. Oh, and I just place my Ipad mini 2 on top of the top foam insert. There's just enough pressure to hold the ipad mini in place and does not move at all.

And I still have room to spare!

IMG_4087.JPG IMG_4088.JPG IMG_4089.JPG IMG_4090.JPG

If anyone is interested in a brand new DJI bag that comes in the Fly More Combo let me know....I got my Fly More Combo today and opted to get a hard case instead. Would let it go for $45 plus actual shipping costs.....hit me up if interested.

Sent you a PM.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25