DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Showing my professor my mavic

Davee123

Reactions
Hey guys! I recently struck up a conversation with my photographic's professor about how useful drones can be in the future for rescue missions, police use etc... the topic then shifted to how I had bought a mavic pro and I had explained to him all the cool features this drone possesses and how small of a form factor it can fold down to. Needless to say he was pretty impressed from me just talking about it. The next day I brought it in to actually show it to him and one thing led to another so we took it outside so I could show it to him. He was absolutely blown away by the quality of the camera and how stable it was. It astonished him that it had cool features such as active track and the very awesome precision landing. I decided to show him the ropes in a wide open field about how easy the mavic is to fly. In 5 minutes he was zipping it around the field and having a blast. After my all of may batteries were depleted we went back inside. And looked at the footage.(he kept on saying "wow look at that")

about a week went by and he saw me in the hallway and stopped me. He told me that he was launching a drone class next year where students can learn all the laws about flying a drone, safe practices and at the end students get to assemble there own drones. I am very happy to know that there are going to be classes out their and teachers who have the enthusiasm to educate students and build the community.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Get in there as a TA or content contributor and get them easy grades/hours (OR save it for a thesis if your close enough to that)

Hey guys! I recently struck up a conversation with my photographic's professor about how useful drones can be in the future for rescue missions, police use etc... the topic then shifted to how I had bought a mavic pro and I had explained to him all the cool features this drone possesses and how small of a form factor it can fold down to. Needless to say he was pretty impressed from me just talking about it. The next day I brought it in to actually show it to him and one thing led to another so we took it outside so I could show it to him. He was absolutely blown away by the quality of the camera and how stable it was. It astonished him that it had cool features such as active track and the very awesome precision landing. I decided to show him the ropes in a wide open field about how easy the mavic is to fly. In 5 minutes he was zipping it around the field and having a blast. After my all of may batteries were depleted we went back inside. And looked at the footage.(he kept on saying "wow look at that")

about a week went by and he saw me in the hallway and stopped me. He told me that he was launching a drone class next year where students can learn all the laws about flying a drone, safe practices and at the end students get to assemble there own drones. I am very happy to know that there are going to be classes out their and teachers who have the enthusiasm to educate students and build the community.

Ever thought about writing erotica, that was like an extract from 50 shades?

Teacher's pet??? :p;) Just kidding! Good job! :) Thumbswayup

I'm sorry I'm laughing a little after reading HeavensAbove post as I was thinking something along the same lines, "Great where is this going. Is this some type of SPAM for some weird adult site"...

In any event good job! I think its a way to get kids interested in STEM type classes. I hope the curriculum not only includes rules, and how to build one, but the Physics, Programming, and "Science" that goes into even making one fly...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J