DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins by "Biglamp Designs"

Ken K

Reactions
Does anybody here have any experience with skins from Biglamp Designs?
The solid color selection seems pretty good including some fluorescents and a orange-red which should help with visibility.
The images look like full wraps similar to WrapGrade. The price appears to be much less than WG.
Apparently he sells from his Facebook page for Biglamp Designs.
Facebook

Last edited:
Hi, have you checked out their YouTube channel? Do look really nice. The gold colour looks quality!

Hi, have you checked out their YouTube channel? Do look really nice. The gold colour looks quality!

I'll have to check YouTube as you suggest.
I just ordered from WrapGrade during their Black Friday deal but will probably be into Dec. before i receive the skin.
If there are some positive comments posted by those actually using Biglamp skins I might order a set from them then decide which to use and sell the other or keep it as a spare.

They are top quality.
I did a review for them a few month back.

Look really good! How long did they take to deliver?

Are the Biglamp wraps available anywhere other than Fakebook....??? Not stupid enough to put that on my computer....

You could try them through YouTube.

I had a holographic decal on my Mavic Pro. The reflective quality made seeing/locating the drone so much easier at distance. I don't remember where I got it, the quality of the decal was not as good as decal gal. I have been trying to locate another holographic decal for my mavic 2, I have not been able to find one made by decal gal/girl.

@tonyb, resurrecting a year old thread here ... I think the company is called wrapgrade as they fo the reflective vinyl and call it colorisation+

@tonyb, resurrecting a year old thread here ... I think the company is called wrapgrade as they fo the reflective vinyl and call it colorisation+
I just purchased a wrap from BigLamp Designs located in Thailand and found them through their Facebook page. Wrapgrade is a different company in Japan. The seller was very responsive and sent me instructions and photos as well as a photo of the mailing envelope with my skin that was going out the same day. He projected 7 to 16 days for delivery. I'm hopeful it will make the drone easier to spot in the sky. The black should contrast nicely against high clouds and the green should contrast against dark trees or other low objects.Mavic Air 2 & 2S - Matte black with fluorescent green stripes | Facebook 2022-02-26 17-02-17.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688