DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

What you mean to say, is that you you searched the web and found someone else's hard work, tweaked it a lil bit and are now trying to pass it off as your own?

No actually, I used blue painters tape and created most of these pieces myself, I used other templates out there for ideas, thanks.

Reactions: newguy
Not yet, I made my templates from several templates already floating around the web, however I'm still in the process of making mine more unique and making some other changes, I don't want to infringe on anyone's copyrighted stuff out there already.
These are your words... and you said you did... exactly what I said you did. and based on the pictures that you posted along with it, it looks to me as if it is applied in the same fashion and ORDER as a wrap grade skin?

Last edited:
Can you take the decalgirl skins off one drone and apply to another? Or are they one time use?

Stomper that file is template file in .pdf format. One can download the file. Drop in graphics that they like and then send it some vinyl cutter conversion software to get the "cut file" and then export out to a vinyl cutter that will cut along the patterned lines and create a skins for the Mavic Pro

You can do it if you are very careful. The adhesive stays tacky.
I will have to give it a try. Bought a used mavic it has a camo skin I want to replace but don' want to just throw the other away

Here's mine silver carbon fiber what you guys think?
843702ee6ab966d820bb2e1bb95c89f0.jpg

Reactions: Smalls
Nice. Bright sunlight is going to make it tough to spot it as it is a light color , but it looks awesome.

Hi guys would anyone know what the scale size of the template for the mavic pro skin? I have a Cricut (hobby vinyl cutter) to try make my own skins.

PLEASE HELP!

@Skycom, not sure on template size, I have a Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter 12 x 12in and used Photoshop to basically extract each part of the Mavic Cut File from Ashland Aerial and saved individually. I then had to Import to Silhouette Library then start my project and open each part from library and place it strategically as not to waste the vinyl. The whole Mavic placed correctly should work on the 12 x 12in. Sorry for the long story

@Skycom, not sure on template size, I have a Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter 12 x 12in and used Photoshop to basically extract each part of the Mavic Cut File from Ashland Aerial and saved individually. I then had to Import to Silhouette Library then start my project and open each part from library and place it strategically as not to waste the vinyl. The whole Mavic placed correctly should work on the 12 x 12in. Sorry for the long story

Oh ok thanks I’ll give it a go!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1