DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Just ordered using $6 off coupon code.
a325bed8a4bdaeec8e49d72b9746fdd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Any updates on this, would like to see some photos

iCarbons Orange. Also got the Decalgirl Orange, but it was just a little to "flat" for me.

View attachment 5941

Nice!

I really like the way they have the cutout to show the Mavic Pro and Gold Bands.
  • Also, the "Remove Before Flight" is nice, I need one of them, forgot I had it in twice now. (Just jumped on ebay and bought some.

Last edited:
I´d love to get a skin making the mavic look like a wasp or hornet. Has anybody seen that anywhere??

Reactions: cluc
Anyone here bought this camo skin from slickwrap?

Attachments

• IMG_5272.PNG
    IMG_5272.PNG
    390.2 KB · Views: 186
These wraps are brilliant. I really want to get one, but I just can't decide, what, or where from.

Anyone in the UK purchased and what was cost / delivery like?

These wraps are brilliant. I really want to get one, but I just can't decide, what, or where from.

Anyone in the UK purchased and what was cost / delivery like?

I am in Uk, Purchased from Decal Girl and was pleased with product and delivery

Reactions: TonyN
Anyone with the skins tried using the polar pro landing gear on their bird how's it fit with the skin on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app
I have.. it won't take long before it destroys the skin. I put the back legs on and cut around them with an razor blade and removed the wrap under where the legs go.

Im all over that black and white kit , it is called "Real Slow" by DecalGirl. They charge 25$ and extra battery covers for 7$ each. First 3 free with kit.

Im going to get red vinyl letters made if i dont use a basic 1/2" alphabet kit but i like the style the guy in the posted video above uses for his lettering. Having him make those website logos , custom signature or whatever in a nice bright red will pop against that design. Any bright color will look nice but i dig red or neon green . Thanx for sharing ! This kit is the biznus. Decal girl has the best selection i have seen so far but that dronewraps company in uk makes a better kit because the seams are not visible at all ;that is huge imo

3b338b56dadaf11aec3be28c83107f0f.jpg

*Another cool idea... buy a plain white kit and have it custom air brushed, painted or some other one of kind of art work like industrial sharpe pen's they use to draw on car vinyl wrap jobs with etc.

Its a way to custom paint ur mavic temporarily meanwhile providing protection to factory paintjob

I would love to have some authentic underground So Cal style graffitti art done on a kit instead if those tacky modern art designs they offer. There are some very talented airbrush artists, tattoo artist and even some worthy brush painted artists out there doing cool work on all sorts diff things

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone