DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skydio 2

Reginald E Johnson

Reactions
I’ve flying my new Skydio 2 Drone lately but even though it produces good Video, I much rather fly my other 3 Mavic Drones!
This Drone will not fly at Night or Dusk, it will not Fly without a Memory Card and there is no way to Fly it with the Avoidance Features disabled! I’m pretty much going to use it for a Follow Me Drone!

Reactions: Hauptmann
I’ve flying my new Skydio 2 Drone lately but even though it produces good Video, I much rather fly my other 3 Mavic Drones!
This Drone will not fly at Night or Dusk, it will not Fly without a Memory Card and there is no way to Fly it with the Avoidance Features disabled! I’m pretty much going to use it for a Follow Me Drone!
that is what it is designed to be! We also use ours at work to do tower inspections. It is great not having to worry about a magnetic compass that gets confused when it gets near metal like the DJI drones do. It is very good at avoiding objects like tower braces and antennas.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I think (hope, actually) that the Mavic 3--or whatever DJI calls it--will have Skydio2 follow-me capability, or even better, along with other enhancements.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J