slickwraps don't buy

I made a order a week ago and has not sent it to me
I paid for a two-day fast delivery

I sent them an e-mail message on Facebook
No response at all

Too bad the completion of a credit card
and not paypal

CARBON SERIES SKINS/WRAPS FOR DJI MAVIC PRO
You could file a dispute with CC provider. Then I would suggest ordering from Decal Girl.

Reactions: dirkclod
I made a order a week ago and has not sent it to me
I paid for a two-day fast delivery

I sent them an e-mail message on Facebook
No response at all

Too bad the completion of a credit card
and not paypal

CARBON SERIES SKINS/WRAPS FOR DJI MAVIC PRO
I've had a similar experience with them in the past where they wouldnt respond to any of my emails. Luckily I used paypal and needed to use them to help out

I've had a similar experience with them in the past where they wouldnt respond to any of my emails. Luckily I used paypal and needed to use them to help out

i use my visa paypal not work in the website

i open case visa card to cancel the order

Same problem here. I wish I had found these complaints.
1. I ordered decals on Sept. 22.
2. Then I heard nothing from them until I contacted them about a ship date on Oct 4.
3. They replied that day with this:

>>I am sorry for the delay. Your order was placed during a sale. Processing time can be delayed when placing an order during a sale due to the high volume of orders in our facility. We do note that information on the support page. We also indicate that selecting faster shipping does not speed up processing time in our facility. You will receive an email once that goes out. That email will have your tracking information. I am sorry for the delay. <<

As you can see, nothing about an actual shipping date.

4. Oct 4 - I requested to cancel this order

5. Oct 5 - They replied

>>Sorry for the inconvenience. Once an order has been placed, we can only cancel or make changes to the order if it is requested within 2 hours of placing the order. I can no longer cancel this order. You will get an email once that order ships out. <<

So here I am, about to open a paypal dispute. What a PITA, avoid if you can.

. We do note that information on the support page. We also indicate that selecting faster shipping does not speed up processing time in our facility. You will receive an email once that goes out. That email will have your tracking information. I am sorry for the delay.

"Support page"?

Here is the info:

If I place an order, how long will it take before it is shipped?

August 13, 2018 08:31

Follow

If your order is a standard, in stock item, (not customized) most products take 2-4 business days to ship.
If your order is a customizer item - it takes approximately 5-7 business days to ship.
  • *Please note that during our busiest holiday season and year-round sales, these time frames may vary. These are approximate dates - which we strive to abide by.

"Year-round sales"? What does that mean? No info about faster shipping not being mailed out faster.

Two day shipping doesnt ever mean you will get it in 2 days.
I never expect to be treated as I am the only customer a place has. I wait my turn as people should.
What ever happened to patience? Has fast food spoiled the average American consumer that much?

Two day shipping doesnt ever mean you will get it in 2 days.
I never expect to be treated as I am the only customer a place has. I wait my turn as people should.
What ever happened to patience? Has fast food spoiled the average American consumer that much?
How long before the lasts posters items are shipped? What would say is a reasonable time to send out an item is in this case?

How long before the lasts posters items are shipped? What would say is a reasonable time to send out an item is in this case?
Are you suggesting that my reasonable would be the same as yours or anyone else's?
That wont happen! :D
for a custom made to order item, depending on how busy they are, (and we dont know that) I would think 10 -15 days minimum. not as long as it takes to get into some Doctors offices for an appointment, but at least as long as it takes to design, create, package, and ship. In the order of when the orders received. Then shipping within the promised 2 days from order completion Then three to four days transit. So, 20 days or so?

Wow. Can't believe I'm reading this. 20 days??? Nearly a month? Lol. Negative. Custom or not, 2 or three days. It's 2018. And unless it's clearly posted and understood beforehand that this purchase might take a month (lol) then it's a fail. It's just being printed off for crying out loud. If it's some 10th grader running a business, then just say that. Other than that, ship it to me just like I shipped my money to you. Lol comparing printing off a silly pattern to a doctors office visit is muddled thinking.

You're running a part time business at best. Decal Girl went out of thier way to make your mistake right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya