DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smaller mavic case?

The top of the case is flexible but not soft. The mesh slot is lined with a felt like material and is large enough to carry a tablet plus all the cables you need plus some extra props. You don't need to remove the props for the Mavic to fit.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a03.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a05.jpg

Reactions: rmcc
Here is what I just got. After trying many cases, this is the perfect one for me. It's so small, but well made, has the good foam and fits everything I need including iPad and more. Not to mention it
s as nice as the $100+ cases but only costs $36 on Amazon.

I noticed your battery is not the in the mavic. Is that the proper way to store it?

Reactions: dirkclod
After having a big backpack for my P4, I wanted to get the smallest hard case that I could fine for daily flights and just the necessities. I found it in the Pelican link below. One small cut on the foam, and I was able to fit two batteries comfortably.......

Amazon.com: Pelican DJI Mavic Compact Drone Case: Camera & Photo

Looks like a great case. Did you check in your mavic and this case?

Im traveling for a but and in Budapest they require drones to be check in luggage, not able to carry on. is this case good for check in luggage?

Absolutely it was fine, the foam holds everything.... I'm convinced you could throw this case off a second-story and have no problem. But remember we're talking about a case that doesn't hold anything more than the control, the Mavic, and one small square that you can use for the extra battery. I have another pelican case that is larger the holds more at 15x15

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky