DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smallest bag that fits a tablet?

Robert Leigh

Reactions
There's a bewildering array of bags and cases out there, so maybe someone can advise me.

I'm looking for a small bag that you wear like a shoulder bag or 'man bag' (I hate the type with two straps that you wear on your back like a satchel). I also want it to be as small as possible.

DJI's bag looked ideal, but from what I've seen on Youtube videos, there's no space to fit even a mobile phone, never mind a tablet, and I'd be using the Mavic with a Nexus 7. So can anyone recommend a suitable bag please?

Reactions: Finseeker
I was lucky to have an old Case Logic bag... that fits an insane iPad Mini based system... I'm sure it's not available new, but I thought I'd offer it as a bag style that works well, and perhaps might lead you to a great find...

7baadfc52819c48c7e3a7a388bb01aa6.jpg

It fits all you see here... chargers for everything, two spare batts, full set of props, ND filter set and more... everything fits like a glove, no wasted space.

280916345c9a282aa2c5d2576a50c1a1.jpg

Reactions: JoostGT3
I was lucky to have an old Case Logic bag... that fits an insane iPad Mini based system... I'm sure it's not available new, but I thought I'd offer it as a bag style that works well, and perhaps might lead you to a great find...

7baadfc52819c48c7e3a7a388bb01aa6.jpg

It fits all you see here... chargers for everything, two spare batts, full set of props, ND filter set and more... everything fits like a glove, no wasted space.

280916345c9a282aa2c5d2576a50c1a1.jpg
And the bottle of wine? Guess you'll have to empty that on the way... but then how do you bring the glasses? :p

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc