DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

'Solved'......Change to the way the forum behaves. Not sure where to post this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

The notification bell behaviour has changed for me on this MacBook.
Previously 1 mouse click on the bell would bring up a drop-down list of responses in threads I was watching, now it does not do anything.
2 mouse clicks on the bell opened the notifications as a full blown page that still seems to work.
I also notice that the bell, message and personal-details icon now sometimes appear when scrolled down a page (see the top of the screen capture) but I have not yet worked out how this works 'everywhere'.
Also, as you can see in the screen capture, the title window is partially obscured.

Is this just this MacBook or is anyone else experiencing the same things?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 14.15.09.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 14.15.09.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 17
The notification bell behaviour has changed for me on this MacBook.
Previously 1 mouse click on the bell would bring up a drop-down list of responses in threads I was watching, now it does not do anything.
2 mouse clicks on the bell opened the notifications as a full blown page that still seems to work.
I also notice that the bell, message and personal-details icon now sometimes appear when scrolled down a page (see the top of the screen capture) but I have not yet worked out how this works 'everywhere'.
Also, as you can see in the screen capture, the title window is partially obscured.

Is this just this MacBook or is anyone else experiencing the same things?
My bell works fine. Just tested it (iMAC).

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BinaryBandit