DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Something a little more dramatic...

bcjkdem

Reactions
Hey guys! Take a look at this more dramatic/dark Mavic video I put together, and let me know what you think! All of your feddback has really helped me in the past, and I look forward to hearing your guy's thoughts!

Also, these are my two previous videos. Any feedback on which you like better/don't like/needs changing would be greatly appreciated!

Hello. Nice video. Can you tell me what your flight times were in Colorado? I’ve been flying RC helicopters and planes for 30+ years. My kids got me a drone for Christmas, something I never really considered. It was a Holy Stone 100, GPS. A decent $275 drone but the charge times were 300 minutes!! I had to send it back for this reason. Then I got the Yuneec Breeze, a nice little selfie drone but the flight times were only 6-7 minutes - due to thin air in Colorado (I think). This was not long enough, so I returned it. I want to take a drone out fishing from a kayak as my wife and I kayak a lot in the summer months. I figure a SOLID 20 minutes would be enough and hoping the Mavic can do this.

Do you have real data to support flight times at 5300+ feet?

Thanks. Scott

Hey guys! Take a look at this more dramatic/dark Mavic video I put together, and let me know what you think! All of your feddback has really helped me in the past, and I look forward to hearing your guy's thoughts!

Also, these are my two previous videos. Any feedback on which you like better/don't like/needs changing would be greatly appreciated!
Amazing... really great shots!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31