DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Beach at Sunrise

manfredo

Reactions
Took the Mavic out this weekend and did some filming in South Beach. Here's the video, what do you all think? comments, suggestions are welcome. Anything you think I should've done differently? Still learning FCPX but I think it turned out decent.

Last edited:
I have some of the same (kinda same) footage from South Beach when I was down there. My problem with posting footage is that I'm so excited to get the footage seen that I don't spend nearly enough time with perfecting the edit. I think this may be the case in your video, as well as mine. There is some movement that could be cut out or hidden with transitions or generators. That last boat scene is kinda weird to me. Did you use any LUT's on your footage?

I have some of the same (kinda same) footage from South Beach when I was down there. My problem with posting footage is that I'm so excited to get the footage seen that I don't spend nearly enough time with perfecting the edit. I think this may be the case in your video, as well as mine. There is some movement that could be cut out or hidden with transitions or generators. That last boat scene is kinda weird to me. Did you use any LUT's on your footage?

Thanks for the tips, I do agree - I probably need to go back a trim out those jerky movements. The boat scene isn't ideal but unfortunately it's the only one I have. Still have a lot of learning to do and I'm sure with some practice I'll get better at anticipating how I'll use the shots. No LUT's were used, just the video as I filmed it.

Thanks for the tips, I do agree - I probably need to go back a trim out those jerky movements. The boat scene isn't ideal but unfortunately it's the only one I have. Still have a lot of learning to do and I'm sure with some practice I'll get better at anticipating how I'll use the shots. No LUT's were used, just the video as I filmed it.

I have to be honest, the most continuous flying I did was during that Miami trip. That city is very drone friendly, at least from my experience. Getting out early is important, especially with the parking situation down there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78