DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STAY HOME YES, NO,

Staying home other than for essentials, delivering shopping to my parents, and daily exercise (and even then, I often just do that in my garden).

Haven't flown my drone since the UK went into lockdown, which is *really* frustrating since we've probably had more perfect flying days here while been in lockdown than we got during all of last year's seemingly perpetual wind and drizzle combined... :mad:
Sorry about that weather thing. that sucks.

Here in California bay area I have gone for motorcycle rides in the county along with taking the drone. The only interaction is getting gas, but talking to know one. There's a lot of the local motorcycle community doing the same. Lots of open road! View attachment 98212
Where I come from this can't happen. 1. We are all staying local, leaving for groceries and medicine, and 2. We are avoiding anything that increases risk of injury. So my motorbike is sitting in the garage collecting dust.

• Sad
Reactions: Rockycat
don't know how true but the news channel here (Clearwater) Florida, channel 8 says that it's unlawful to go anywhere except to the grocery or drug store. seems like !@#$%^&*()!~@#$%^&*() to me.
but who am I. I haven't flown for 3 weeks, bummer, bummer. I'm waiting for my $1200, the Gov says I"m to get. I think I will go to the liquor store and stock up on my friend Jack. O happy days are here again.
I come from a little country called New Zealand. We acted quickly to go home, stay home and only have four deaths. It has worked well for us. Parts of the US have gone crazy.

I come from a little country called New Zealand. We acted quickly to go home, stay home and only have four deaths. It has worked well for us. Parts of the US have gone crazy.
And how many people do you have in NZ total?
Try not to judge all of the people in the US by what a few people do.

And how many people do you have in NZ total?
Try not to judge all of the people in the US by what a few people do.
Size isn't the point. The point is that New Zealand had a PLAN, listened to the concerns, and got in front of the issues/problems/concerns before they were out of control. A smaller society has even fewer resources in proportion to its' population. It HAS to consider the consequences of diminished resources sooner. When planes and boats stop bringing in goods there's no alternatives.

Reactions: Thanev
This a pandemic! If you are out riding on your motorcycle on a deserted road and an animal ( who has observed lately there are no vehicles running up and down the road in his territory lately ) runs out in front of you and you crash, even if you do finally get an ambulance to pick you up, you will end up in a hospital that is already overwhelmed by this pandemic. Look at it this way and you will "finally" realize that your impatience and self pleasures have done nothing but add to our overworked healthcare workers jobs and only make the pandemic worse. STAY AT HOME ....MAKE LOVE NOT DISTURBANCE

Ok guys I have took out all the political banter and warnings issued for it. If I got your post in cleaning this
it was because you were caught up in it.
Guys let’s not let politics of any kind get involved in this thread. Stay on topic as much as you can but if any post like
i have removed are posted again they will be removed and
warnings issued. Also stay civil. We are all in this together
and if you disagree with someone please be civil in your response.
Now continue on but please stay within our guidelines.
Also if anyone wants to comment on what I have just
done do not post it. Message me but do not discuss moderation.
Thanks and be safe folks.
dc

Ok guys I have took out all the political banter and warnings issued for it. If I got your post in cleaning this
Guys let’s not let politics of any kind get involved in this thread. Stay on topic as much as you can but if any post like
dc
you are a very wise man
have a nice day

OK GUYS LETS KEEP THIS THING CIVIL, "NO MORE POLICITS ( the spelling police is going to get me for sure) As to flying it's been terrible ,I'm not allowed to leave the house, I'm one of those venerable seniors , I'm 87, 88 in Sept. BO HOO. O WELL BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
better days are coming,
now if DJI would let LITCHI be loaded in the mavic mini I could fly from my driveway (airports only 5 miles away.) I never fly more than 50 feet high so there never is a problem with airplanes, my sparks use litchi and I can fly them, but I got 2 brand new mavic minis and would like to fly them.

stay safe and healthy

Reactions: dirkclod
dc
Thank you Sir.

Boys will be boys at any age. Dirt bomb fights and pushing contest that lead to ice cream cones later. We are nothing but big kids. . . I'm loving it!!

Reactions: Rockycat

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird