DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Straight Flight

JustinMitch

Reactions
Does your mavic fly perfectly straight? I've been noticing mine does not and its irritating. Especially when filming something looking below the drift is very noticeable and can ruin a shot. If this isn't normal does anyone have any suggestion to fix it? I've done a compass calibration.

Does your mavic fly perfectly straight? I've been noticing mine does not and its irritating. Especially when filming something looking below the drift is very noticeable and can ruin a shot. If this isn't normal does anyone have any suggestion to fix it? I've done a compass calibration.

Have you tried calibrating your controller?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Calibrate compass and IMU. Make sure you are away from interference for the compass cal. No metal nearby, power wires, etc.

Reactions: jointeffort
I'll try calibrating the controller and IMU. Will probably do the compass again since I drove back home yesterday, 700 miles from where I was. It could be because of the wind. But it seems to happen every flight.

I have the same problem. It is so hard to go straight with this drone. It drives me crazy.

Is there a possibility to choose point A and then point B to make going straight easy?

Inhave had the same happen when I try to follow a path or feature in the landscape. Will pay more attention to it next time and see if I can solve it.

I just noticed a "crooked" type of flight while flying straight with mine as well.

I noticed last time I flew with my goggles mine tracks to the left a hair. I wonder what causes it. I haven't tried to fix it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64