DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe lights for front

Got my 2 white cree leds a few days ago. I've attached both white leds to my rear legs with a bit of Velcro. Only problem is that when I fold up the legs I have to take off the led lights, which isn't a problem as they are held with Velcro v

Works great and they are stupid bright even on a sunny day.

I might pick up a couple of red ones for the front. The leds that come with the mavic itself are ok but not that bright.

I put a few strobes on my Phantom. Makes night flying so much more enjoyable. Very easy to navigate too. I have white on front and green on the back. So when flying if you see green it's going away, white it's coming toward. The brighter the flash, the more "head on" you are to the ground station.

Got my 2 white cree leds a few days ago. I've attached both white leds to my rear legs with a bit of Velcro. Only problem is that when I fold up the legs I have to take off the led lights, which isn't a problem as they are held with Velcro v

Works great and they are stupid bright even on a sunny day.

I might pick up a couple of red ones for the front. The leds that come with the mavic itself are ok but not that bright.

o_O
I don't get the logic of putting white in the back and red in front.
Why not use the universal white in front and red in back like every car and truck on the planet??

Reactions: newguy
o_O
I don't get the logic of putting white in the back and red in front.
Why not use the universal white in front and red in back like every car and truck on the planet??
Well I could always change them at a later date. The mavic has 2 red leds at the front so I thought instead of putting whites there, I'd just leave the fronts and put them at the back as I'm usually flying away from myself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa