DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Submitting info to RAF in UK ..concern

Hiwayman

Reactions
So, on Friday morning I messaged RAF low flying with details of proposed flights...I always ask for confirmation of receipt. By late Friday afternoon I emailed again seeking confirmation, neither was replied to.
Today I look on notaminfo and none are appearing.
This is a concern
Views?

So, on Friday morning I messaged RAF low flying with details of proposed flights...I always ask for confirmation of receipt. By late Friday afternoon I emailed again seeking confirmation, neither was replied to.
Today I look on notaminfo and none are appearing.
This is a concern
Views?
When contacting my local Airport I always ring them, rather than relying on a messaging service. Do you have access to a phone number?

When contacting my local Airport I always ring them, rather than relying on a messaging service. Do you have access to a phone number?
For RAF low flying unit I have a proforma they issued that I submit so no info is overlooked.
Previously I have managed to get a response when chased them up
I don't understand the difficulty in a single 'received' reply. Not getting a reply is so disconcerting.

For RAF low flying unit I have a proforma they issued that I submit so no info is overlooked.
Previously I have managed to get a response when chased them up
I don't understand the difficulty in a single 'received' reply. Not getting a reply is so disconcerting.
Yes I see your concern. Especially using a supplied proforma. Sorry I can't help further.

Thank you to Bristol control tower and to RAF tower at Leeming for efficiently permitting me to fly in their controlled airspace. They were efficient, friendly and very obliging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erickk7875