DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestion for alternative bag

Just buy a regular back pack, make the case out of the box it comes in and ur good to go or just buy a sleeve and put it in the bag, that's what I do. I use

I have found the Lowepro DroneGuard CS 150. Very compact, but not waterproof. Still not decided what one should to buy.

I use a lowepro passport sling III. I can fit my mavic and its accessories along with 2 gopro's and its accessories. There's a center compartment thats padded which holds the mavic and controller. In the front area of the padded area you can fit extra batteries, cables, etc. Behind the padded area is expandable as well. There are pockets around the outside as well. This bag is great for a day-trip to carry your Mavic and some other extra gear.

Currently I have my Mavic, controller, Gopro Hero5 with 3-way stick, Gopro Hero4 with selfie stick, 2 mavic batteries, 5 gopro batteries, an external battery, Mavic controller shade, extra props, and all the chargers and cables for this gear and still have plenty of room. I should be able to fit my Spark in it as well once I receive it this week.

Amazon.com: Lowepro Passport Sling III - A Protective Sling Bag for a Compact DSLR or CSC: LOWEPRO: Camera & Photo

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman