DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Summer Roadtrip memories - Broch of Gurness...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
As we wake on cold and frosty day - and a busy one as we have a demo day at Axminster tools to attend - my ever aging bones need something to remember the warmth of the sun, so a short relaxing video from our midsummer trip to orkeny is I think the order o the day...

For such an amazing place - with so many neolithic remains - Orkney also has much history from other periods, there are lots of sites from the conflicts of the 20th Century, and form the times that the Isles were a part of Scandinavia, but today we shall look at the Iron Age, and the amazing Broch of Gurness...

It was blowing a hoolie the evening we flew this, but the MINI3 Pro coped magnisficently... I am happy with this video, despite somewhat limited footage due to the wind... Perhaps my favourite bit is the random guy who lights his cigarette and then looks up and waves at the drone that is rising in a panning top down shot above him, it adds a human touch to the video that was unexpected but very welcome...

Another enjoyable watch!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
As we wake on cold and frosty day - and a busy one as we have a demo day at Axminster tools to attend - my ever aging bones need something to remember the warmth of the sun, so a short relaxing video from our midsummer trip to orkeny is I think the order o the day...

For such an amazing place - with so many neolithic remains - Orkney also has much history from other periods, there are lots of sites from the conflicts of the 20th Century, and form the times that the Isles were a part of Scandinavia, but today we shall look at the Iron Age, and the amazing Broch of Gurness...

It was blowing a hoolie the evening we flew this, but the MINI3 Pro coped magnisficently... I am happy with this video, despite somewhat limited footage due to the wind... Perhaps my favourite bit is the random guy who lights his cigarette and then looks up and waves at the drone that is rising in a panning top down shot above him, it adds a human touch to the video that was unexpected but very welcome...

Wonderful video full of the mystery of bygone eras!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne