DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sun Hood for Samsung Galaxy S8

Bunraku

Reactions
Hi

I already had several sun hoods for my old Samsung S5, but I was never happy with any of them as they tended to chop a few millimetres of the sides etc. I now have an S8 which has an even longer screen. Can anyone recommend a GOOD Shade/hood for the S8?

Thanks

Look at PGY ! The one for iPhone 7 Plus should be ok

a5955121e24e433e2fab1604f7d9b864.jpg

Hey CamoGreg, just go a new mavic and have the s8. I too am looking for a hood. Who or what is PGY?

CamoGreg, sorry to bother. Fouhd the PGY site. Does not look like they have one for the S8. Will keep looking

CamoGreg, sorry to bother. Fouhd the PGY site. Does not look like they have one for the S8. Will keep looking

No worries ! Check also on AliExpress ! There are a lot very cheap ! Sure you will find the perfect one for you !

Hey I'm just curious if you've found a sun hood for your s8 yet?

D
PGYTECH PGM 109 - it's different to the other PGY hoods because the phone sits inside the hood held on by suction. Advantage being you can use different size phones in it up to 168mm. Its actually the hood that clamps into the Mavic type controller, not the phone.

PGYTECH PGM 109 - it's different to the other PGY hoods because the phone sits inside the hood held on by suction. Advantage being you can use different size phones in it up to 168mm. Its actually the hood that clamps into the Mavic type controller, not the phone.

How are you liking the hood so far? I am thinking about grabbing one for myself, but worried the suction mount would be an issue over time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sam452