DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

sunshade for Mavic - iphone 7 plus

JakeO

Reactions
I have been searching and haven't seen any sunshades yet for the Mavic controller that anyone seems to have any experience with. Nothing from Hoodman out in the market yet. I need something for an iphone 7 plus. Anyone try using a antiglare cover on the iphone screen to see if it helps at all? any other suggestions besides build my own?

I have been searching and haven't seen any sunshades yet for the Mavic controller that anyone seems to have any experience with. Nothing from Hoodman out in the market yet. I need something for an iphone 7 plus. Anyone try using a antiglare cover on the iphone screen to see if it helps at all? any other suggestions besides build my own?
Have you looked here?
DJI Mavic Pro Sunshade

Yes this was the only thing I came across when searching the internet. Didn't find anyone with experience of this, and in fact saw some comments that this is just created with a 3d printer and not very good quality. Also speculation of how it will work with the sticks right above it.

@AerialDroneAccessories, do you have a video and/or photos of your Mavic sun shade installed on a Mavic remote controller?

I have this shade, and it is very well made. Folds flat and snaps into position easily, extremely light The phone slides in from the side and the opening is exactly as wide as the viewing portion of the phone screen, leaving just enough room on each side to fit in the controller arms. I give it an A+, love the fact that it is rigid and holds its shape.

I'm not sure here in the UK the Sunday is something that we need to be concerned about ...... [emoji4][emoji4]

It looks like a good design.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm not sure here in the UK the Sunday is something that we need to be concerned about ...... [emoji4][emoji4]

It looks like a good design.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app
Yep, I spent 3 weeks there and I think I saw the sun twice for a few minutes, at least i think it was the sun. Did I mention I don't like fog either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78