DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Super slow shots in the forest |🔅HDR🔅

Amazing video Marco, bravissimo! I particularly like both your editing, however you've demonstrated a mastery on the sticks navigating the tight spaces of the forest. It was peaceful and calming, thanks to great music and sound, contributing to the cinematic look and quality. I can't wait for spring to get out and practice my low flying skills.
Amazing video Marco, bravissimo! I particularly like both your editing, however you've demonstrated a mastery on the sticks navigating the tight spaces of the forest. It was peaceful and calming, thanks to great music and sound, contributing to the cinematic look and quality. I can't wait for spring to get out and practice my low flying skills.
Thank you! This video definitely challenged my flying skills. I tried the Cinesticks from „Scotty Makes Stuff“. But I discarded these sticks after a few flights and went with extendable sticks hand
Ohhhh, so yours got stuck there hovering in flight but not being able to move up down, left or right? Did it have sensors on it that blocked it from moving? That's why mine got stuck in that open spot. I might have tried to climb the tree instead if I were you with your stuck Syma. Mine was just stuck in mid-air, hovering away between branches and tree trunks all around it, but would not respond to any inputs from the sticks because the sensors were not allowing it to move in any direction.

I'm pleased I did not have to take off my clothes and jump in a cold lake. You should get a strong magnet and a thin rope and go back to where it went in and throw out the magnet and keep dragging it back. You might find that eventually it will grab on to what's left of that drone and at least you could get the GoPro type camera back. Wer
Ohhhh, so yours got stuck there hovering in flight but not being able to move up down, left or right? Did it have sensors on it that blocked it from moving? That's why mine got stuck in that open spot. I might have tried to climb the tree instead if I were you with your stuck Syma. Mine was just stuck in mid-air, hovering away between branches and tree trunks all around it, but would not respond to any inputs from the sticks because the sensors were not allowing it to move in any direction.

I'm pleased I did not have to take off my clothes and jump in a cold lake. You should get a strong magnet and a thin rope and go back to where it went in and throw out the magnet and keep dragging it back. You might find that eventually it will grab on to what's left of that drone and at least you could get the GoPro type camera back.
The Syma drone I‘ve flown in the tree branch was s very basic model. Altimeter - thats it for fancy electronics. No Sensors, GPS nada. It stuck in the branch with motors off. No chance to restart because the props were blocked. Climbing up? Na! Too weak tree, too heavy Marco 😊 I tried a thin rope first. After 30min trying I gave up. It all happened in October 2016. 1 month later a Mavic Pro was in da house.

Nice flight dude!

Reactions: Marco Cantieni

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert