DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Superb Footage of a RollerCoaster (Not mine, stumbled upon it)

Yeah! I fly FPV and follow Viggo. Nurk here is using the same camera (Gopro), and the same stabilization (Reelsteady) but he's flying a much smaller rig (3" as opposed to Viggo's 5") Check out the tight spaces he gets into. Unreal.

I build FPV rigs of all sizes, and I'm more than happy to guide anyone who wants to pick it up :)

Yesterday I performed my first flip with the falcore, I'm almost there flying with the pros...I tend to believe your a special kind of person to fly with such precision. Videos like this fuel my ambitions.

Yesterday I performed my first flip with the falcore, I'm almost there flying with the pros...I tend to believe your a special kind of person to fly with such precision. Videos like this fuel my ambitions.
Totally worth the practice time

Epic flying, and awesome editing skills to match!
Where are all the self-appointed drone police today? ;)
They should be all over this, like a fly on dung, for flying over people and beyond VLOS!
Way ahead of you!
1. He was hired to shoot this by the amusement park
2. The park was completely closed on the day of the shoot, so no one else was there!
3. Besides, this was in Sweden, and the FAA has no jurisdiction there!
Carry on! :cool:

Awesome!!!!!

Here's another one you guys have to see, an FPV pilot filming his brother kiteboarding in New Caledonia. Not just spectacular footage, I love how he tells the story of the shoot at the end.

Here's another one you guys have to see, an FPV pilot filming his brother kiteboarding in New Caledonia. Not just spectacular footage, I love how he tells the story of the shoot at the end.

What Camera Drone is used for the opening scene .030 sec up to ?..

What Camera Drone is used for the opening scene .030 sec up to ?..
All the camera drones in these videos are FPV race quads that are hand built by the operator. Cola flies a Spike 230 frame on 2207, 2700 kv motors, and he films with a gopro 5 session. He lists his parts in the notes for his videos.
The trick is to shoot in 60 FPS and slow it down

This isn't his personal quad (or the propellers he uses), but it is the same frame and camera to give you an idea
image.php

I love his work

Reactions: GeraldV
The trick is to shoot in 60 FPS and slow it down

I love his work

When you say slow it down, you don't mean the video speed itself ?
I looks to me like real speed through the video above.

I'm guessing he straps his GP session 5 on either forward or rear facing ?
Or maybe reverses fottage in post for some of this ?

Uses little FPV camera for the flying.

Nice work, cinematic FPV has it's place, it's a step up from flying distant scenes / higher flights in Sports mode.

When you say slow it down, you don't mean the video speed itself ?
I looks to me like real speed through the video above.
The "Nature" video is sped up and played backwards. I was talking about the beginning of the kiteboard video, it's filmed at 60 fps and slowed down in post.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky