DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tab S2 - 8" or 9.7"

Reactions
I have had my Mavic since 30th Nov, due to poor weather and work I have only managed two sessions giving me a total of 90 minutes flying time.

I'm currently using the Mavic with a Samsung S7 Edge phone, I find the screen a bit on the small side. Today I tried my wifes Samsung Galaxy TabS2 with the 9.7" screen. I didnt actually fly as it was in our conservatory and the S2 was just sat on a table but connected to the controller. What a difference, I particularly liked the fact that the map and the radar were displayed at the same time.

So, I am now on the look out for an S2, I my wifes seemed a little too big so maybe the 8" is for me. I understand this will fit in the controller(?). If your using a S2 what can you tell me about it? Any help/advice appreciated.

LP

I have had my Mavic since 30th Nov, due to poor weather and work I have only managed two sessions giving me a total of 90 minutes flying time.

I'm currently using the Mavic with a Samsung S7 Edge phone, I find the screen a bit on the small side. Today I tried my wifes Samsung Galaxy TabS2 with the 9.7" screen. I didnt actually fly as it was in our conservatory and the S2 was just sat on a table but connected to the controller. What a difference, I particularly liked the fact that the map and the radar were displayed at the same time.

So, I am now on the look out for an S2, I my wifes seemed a little too big so maybe the 8" is for me. I understand this will fit in the controller(?). If your using a S2 what can you tell me about it? Any help/advice appreciated.

LP
I've got the S2. The screen is awesome, but it's a pain to use. Mine is the T713 model. I have to configure the USB port and restart it every time I want to use it. I think the T710 model works better with the DJI Go app, but do a little research to verify this. Please let me know what model S2 you're using.

I've got the S2. The screen is awesome, but it's a pain to use. Mine is the T713 model. I have to configure the USB port and restart it every time I want to use it. I think the T710 model works better with the DJI Go app, but do a little research to verify this. Please let me know what model S2 you're using.

I just starting flying using an iPhone and I'm thinking of using a bigger screen. I have the S2 t713, can you explain what
you mean by configuring the USB port each time?
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming