DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet has that 'new car smell'!

Just arrived and I put it on the charger. The Tripltek T7121. I'll follow up with more when I install the DJI apps and Litchi.
View attachment 139887
This thing is HEAVY.
Congrats! I'm curious to know if there's any specific reason that you got the 7 instead of the 8 (other than price ofc. lol)?

Just arrived and I put it on the charger. The Tripltek T7121. I'll follow up with more when I install the DJI apps and Litchi.
View attachment 139887
This thing is HEAVY.

What a beautiful baby with such BRIGHT eyes.

Weighing in at 1.45 pounds.

Congratulations.

Congrats to you. Mine should be shipping later this month.
Excellent!
You'll need a longer USB C male-to-male cable and make sure you get one with one straight plug. The 90 degree plug will not (physically) fit in the Trpltek USB port.
Ask me how I know.

Reactions: tibadoe
You'll need a longer USB C male-to-male cable and make sure you get one with one straight plug.

Dig around in your Tripltek box.

You should have a short USB-C Male and Female extension that works well with the stock DJI cable.

I didn't know I had it until a member mentioned it here on the Forum.

No need to shop for a cable unless you want one continuous connection and not a link in the chain of cables.

Excellent!
You'll need a longer USB C male-to-male cable and make sure you get one with one straight plug. The 90 degree plug will not (physically) fit in the Trpltek USB port.
Ask me how I know.

Got one sitting on the desk ready to go.

Reactions: Mike Drop
Thanks, MA2 317! That works, but I still want a single cable. If there's a weak link in the chain, I'll find it.:rolleyes:

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdober