DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI MAVIC PRO

Got my MC ND filters in the mail today and they are superb! Fit is spot on too, super happy. Can't wait for the rain and wind to clear to test them out.

Reactions: Ronpan99 and ocatcr
I ordered from the Australian ebay taco filter store, I have to say I am disappointed, I received 2 x 32 ND filters and no 4 ND Filter. 4 is what i wanted the most!

Also shipping for something supposedly in the same country is awful... almost 2 weeks!

I ordered from the Australian ebay taco filter store, I have to say I am disappointed, I received 2 x 32 ND filters and no 4 ND Filter. 4 is what i wanted the most!

Also shipping for something supposedly in the same country is awful... almost 2 weeks!

Please email us. We could reship you one ND4 filter.

Please email us. We could reship you one ND4 filter.

Hi Thanks,

I have received a ND4 filter. Thank you for sending me one, I very much appreciate it - didn't want to have to order a whole new set for 1 filter.

Highly recommend these filters - proud and happy owner but I would like to point out, the ND 64 is a must, especially with the summer coming.

I have these filters and love them as well. Easy to put on and off. Performance is good. Customer service lacks though. I messaged the vendor on this thread and even emailed the company website with no response. I'm glad my order arrived without incident!

Reactions: juankrodz1771

They advertise a CPL and it is not a real circular PL, it is the same as all the other PL filters, l have and recommend the taco recipe filters

I do not believe a CPL could work with the Mavic, it would be too heavy for the gimbal, comprises of two glass lenses and they rotate on each other so you would not have a ladder high enough to reach the Mavic to do the rotation.

Last edited:
I have these filters and love them as well. Easy to put on and off. Performance is good. Customer service lacks though. I messaged the vendor on this thread and even emailed the company website with no response. I'm glad my order arrived without incident!

You could email us at [email protected] Thanks.

Reactions: freelanderuk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78