DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI MAVIC PRO

I think your video looks great and very professional just the way it is except you misspelled "waranty" at 1:58. You probably already discovered that, but just in case you didn't...
Agreed. Another comment would be that the video was way too long. I think everyone would get the idea in the first 15 or 30 seconds.

I guess I should have replied to him rather than your comment.

Has anyone compared the taco Rc multi coated filters vs the Polar Pro cinema series of filters.

Based on a quick scan, it appears the Taco-RC are lighter weight.

What is the lens made out of on the Taco RC filters, glass or plastic?

I have ordered the MC 6 pack .... looking forward to trying them out.

Has anyone compared the taco Rc multi coated filters vs the Polar Pro cinema series of filters.

Based on a quick scan, it appears the Taco-RC are lighter weight.

What is the lens made out of on the Taco RC filters, glass or plastic?
The website says "0.5mm thick Multi-Coating HD glass"
I have ordered the MC 6 pack .... looking forward to trying them out.
I ordered the MC 6 pack a couple days ago. I got shipping notice last night.

Good luck on getting all of them. I have a P4 and ordered the 4pack 4/8/16/32. When it arrived I opened the cardboard box to reveal a nice leather like zipper container. However the zipper container was open(unzipped). It only contained 3 of the 4 filters. The 16 was missing. All the others were very dusty as though they had been used and not cleaned. Think I got a returned incomplete set that someone else had used and sent back. TACO's QC suck. Now waiting for them to send an SD! Lord knows when they will get around to it.

Good luck on getting all of them. I have a P4 and ordered the 4pack 4/8/16/32. When it arrived I opened the cardboard box to reveal a nice leather like zipper container. However the zipper container was open(unzipped). It only contained 3 of the 4 filters. The 16 was missing. All the others were very dusty as though they had been used and not cleaned. Think I got a returned incomplete set that someone else had used and sent back. TACO's QC suck. Now waiting for them to send an SD! Lord knows when they will get around to it.

No need to bash them in two topics, sorry if you have a dispute but wait for the outcome first.

Thanks. I was just about to check out their website in more detail (now that I'm home).

Has anyone reviewed their quality versus the polar pro cinema series? I'll google for that, but if anyone has an opinion or thoughts on the two, it would be much appreciated.

We are very sorry to hear that. Please email us at [email protected] and we are willing to help. Thanks.

usually it takes 7-10 days to deliver the item.

Thanks for the info on shipping. I am waiting for the PL filter before buying, any update on release time frame?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure were to post this but ill do it here ...

I really messed the TACO guys around today with my order ( Totally MY Fault ) but they were amazing with there responce and sorted my mess out in fantastic time. They really are a five star supplier IMO.

So thank you to them.

Reactions: ocatcr
Thanks for the info on shipping. I am waiting for the PL filter before buying, any update on release time frame?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are sorry about the delay. Hopefully we will have it in JAN. thanks.

While we eagerly await the PL filters from Taco-RC, I have a question regarding the multicoated set I have just received.

On the box, it mentions using shutter speeds of 1/100th - 1/150th with a couple of the filters. Firstly, why would this be the case and why so different from the conventional 1/50th or 1/60th to achieve the cinematic feel to video in conjunction with 24fps, 25fps or 30fps?

Also, if we are to stick to a shutter speed of 1/100th - 1/150th, do we have to set the fps to "half", ie 50fps or 75fps? I'm not sure if either of these fps values are settable, but I may be wrong. Does 1/100th or 1/150th with 24fps, 25fps or 30fps achieve good results?

Your views would be much appreciated

Does the multi coating does any difference really? I see they are a bit more expensive

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams