DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Talking to you people by itself relieves stress

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I feel happy and loved when people replies to my threads and comments. Even if its to yell at me about how i break faa rules. It feels wonderful when people dont treat me like an invisible person- something i ever felt outside.

I am very happy for once in my i finally meet people who has the same hobbies as me. I love you all.

Good to have you here....how about striving for some positive attention, though?...Have you posted any videos or any of your photography ?...No one wants to yell at anyone else...especially about bustin' the rules...but when people do that it draws attention to the hobby that is not always a very good thing...I would love to see a video from you

Reactions: MAVE (Little bird)
Now you're starting to write like you're a HS student. Watch your capitalizations. I know this is a silly forum, filled with old men who have nothing better to do. But always try to be disciplined in all the aspects of your life, starting with your written communications.

Congratulations on writing a nice post.

• Haha
Reactions: MARK (LI)
Just be yourself Kywon, and enjoy the posts here, contribute where you can.
Hope you lay off the Nutella and soda a bit !
Did you ever get anywhere with your hospital visit ?
Yep. Something about blood pressure and hearts and anything doctor related. I went at the request of @vindibona1 he said i should so out of respect i did what he and other people said. Love you guys.

Now you're starting to write like you're a HS student. Watch your capitalizations. I know this is a silly forum, filled with old men who have nothing better to do. But always try to be disciplined in all the aspects of your life, starting with your written communications.

Watch your mouth about old men or you will see what one can do 😉 it’s not a silly forum and if you think such leave 👍

Hey...I'm 70....still trying to figure out what I am going to do when I grow up :cool:

So... What kind of mavics do you guys fly?

Yep. Something about blood pressure and hearts and anything doctor related. I went at the request of @vindibona1 he said i should so out of respect i did what he and other people said. Love you guys.

A lot of users here made the strong suggestion to get checked . . . I think you do need to get well off the sugar young fella, it will cause heart issues / shakes like you were experiencing.
Without trying to worry you, plenty of young otherwise healthy teens have died after drinking too much energy drink when gaming etc, just sitting around loading up on sugar, caffeine, and other chemicals.
Talking Red Bull, Monster, those sorts of drinks, but soda and Nutella isn't going to be doing you any favours in the health dept.
Keep well and enjoy the M1P when you get out with it.

I have a beat up m1p thats grounded for right now. I'm trying to restore it. I cant wait to contribute again... I bet even Dirkclod himself would be happy to see some air shots. I hope he likes them. (You know...) I hope you like them too. Made me happy to see you all liked the recent photos i contributed. made me very happy as a pilot of a drone being unnecessary thrown away.

Im probably gonna become part 107 and get money
I think (first) studying for the Part 107 with the idea of taking the test down the road is an excellent idea. Learn the craft and be able to produce a quality product... and the money will come to you Grasshopper. I would like to share MY definition of what being a "professional means" (and it doesn't mean just getting paid). To me, a professional is one who is able to do a good job (on a professional level) on his worst day.

Since you invoked the notion of acquiring a Part 107 certificate... Have you taken the Trust Test yet? It is mandatory for all pilots, even if you already have a Part 107.

Enjoy the hobby. I have a stressful job and sometimes in my lunch hour, instead to eat I go and fly to release stress. This is an excellent escape from daily stressful situations. Also, I teach for free Kids and adults with my own drone to share the passion.

If you like the hobby is something to consider.

I absolutely agree. Sugar increases the risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Also, it interferes with immune function, causes blood glucose to spike and plummet, and causes tooth decay. And according to the Canadian pharmacy, a high-sugar diet often results in chromium deficiency. One of my friends didn't mind drinking a lot of soda, energy drinks, especially when gaming or working on the computer. Finally, he faced health issues. His lifestyle and nutrition led his cholesterol levels to spike and caused weight gain. I guess it is better to monitor the nutrition than go through the treatments and sit on a special diet later.
Im skin and bones lol.

I agree with you. If it makes some of you feel better, I don't always eat sugary stuff. The only sugary thing I would ever eat is Nutella. And I only eat it for the sugar high it gives me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im skin and bones lol.

I agree with you. If it makes some of you feel better, I don't always eat sugary stuff. The only sugary thing I would ever eat is Nutella. And I only eat it for the sugar high it gives me.
So you're saying that Nutella is a "gateway drug"??? :oops:

Reactions: slozukimc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt