DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Talking to you people by itself relieves stress

So you're saying that Nutella is a "gateway drug"??? :oops:
Not really lol I love the taste of Nutella. It taste very good. Now take a spoon full and tell me it's not bussin' bussin'. Also I made that joke because my brother said I act like I am on drugs when I have too much sugar. He said I bounce off walls.

I would never do drugs in my life.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
Last edited:
Ngl, I've never eaten Nutella before mainly because we don't eat chocolate and have never really had a taste for extremely sugary things. Since I know someone's gonna ask why I don't eat chocolate, simply stated, it's not very healthy. Many chocolates have caffeine in it which is extremely unhealthy and caffeine doesn't really give you energy. It just stimulates your drugs (similarly to the way that drugs do) that helps you feel more alert. This gives you the impression of extra energy when really, you're just more alert and as tired as ever. Anyway, this is a drone forum not a health forum so let me shut up. :)

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Since I know someone's gonna ask why I don't eat chocolate, simply stated, it's not very healthy. Many chocolates have caffeine in it which is extremely unhealthy and caffeine doesn't really give you energy. It just stimulates your drugs (similarly to the way that drugs do) that helps you feel more alert. This gives you the impression of extra energy when really, you're just more alert and as tired as ever. Anyway, this is a drone forum not a health forum so let me shut up. :)

Very unusual there BSausce955, but as with everything, lifes joys in moderation is usually ok.
Totally a nice family choice there though, obviously your folks probably taught you to eat well.

It is in the off topic section :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki