DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telemetry on the Air?

Colorado_scott

Reactions
I've been watching videos of the MP and Spark, and what I can find on the Air. What I found very interesting, and useful - just watching the videos, is that the pilot would look down at their phone / display and say, "I'm 45 feet away and 30 feet high" which I thought was very cool and useful info. Do I understand correctly that the Air does not have this feature / telemetry? I think that would be a shame, but perhaps a cost issue adding this link back to the controller.

I've been watching videos of the MP and Spark, and what I can find on the Air. What I found very interesting, and useful - just watching the videos, is that the pilot would look down at their phone / display and say, "I'm 45 feet away and 30 feet high" which I thought was very cool and useful info. Do I understand correctly that the Air does not have this feature / telemetry? I think that would be a shame, but perhaps a cost issue adding this link back to the controller.

The MA has this via the DJ Go 4 app, it's remote controller doesn't have a screen like the MP or MPP so you can't see the telemetry on the MA controller, that is the only issue

Well th issue that I can see that there is no telemetry or info on the controller is that the Go4 app or even Lotchi is known to freeze I. Either IOS or Android. In about a year I had to land m my My Mavic only with info on my remote without any video feed on my mobile. So yes this is a drawback for having a cheaper remote. :/

Can someone please clarify to me the infos on mobile's screen, telemetry area, connected to Mavic Air Controller DJI GO 4?
We have High and Distance;
Horizontal Speed, Vertical Speed and one more.
Could someone explain what is the last one, on the bottom right? Thanks

Reactions: Mudronjc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky