DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Testing out the Mavic.

Sean Crowley

Reactions
I LOVE this thing. I've wanted a drone for awhile, jumped the gun when I heard about the Mavic being so portable, loved the idea of being able to carry it while on my motorcycle. I've never flown a drone before, so I was a bit nervous jumping in. But, it's really easy to get the hang of. Put together a little edit from today, second day flying the Mavic, starting to get the hang of it, still have a lot to learn.

Reactions: Member
You are off to a good start! Enjoy - and it will just continue to be more and more addicting!

If you ever need anything, just let us know...

Reactions: Sean Crowley
I LOVE this thing. I've wanted a drone for awhile, jumped the gun when I heard about the Mavic being so portable, loved the idea of being able to carry it while on my motorcycle. I've never flown a drone before, so I was a bit nervous jumping in. But, it's really easy to get the hang of. Put together a little edit from today, second day flying the Mavic, starting to get the hang of it, still have a lot to learn.

Nice video editing skills ... Bet not long before you master the machine!

Did you get any errors on screen when you took off from the roof of that parking structure...which, I assume has rebar in the cement?

Outstanding video! Looks like you got the hang of this fast. keep it up!

But that soundtrack is more Eurotrash than Souther-Fried. You could have "represented" with something straight outta' Macon... LOL

Outstanding video! Looks like you got the hang of this fast. keep it up!

But that soundtrack is more Eurotrash than Souther-Fried. You could have "represented" with something straight outta' Macon... LOL

haha good point!

good job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet